Jeti RMK2 V1.22
The update of the reiceiver to version V1.22 will give you now an errorfree receiving of the 12 channels.
It came up with a sporadic and short receiving problem before but it didn't caused a crash because it was to short. Typical was a short "shake" of the camera-servos.
Hint: During the transfer of max. 8 channels this problem didn't appear.
Download: Firmware-Update RMK2 V1.22
Jeti RMK2 V2.01
The function "Fail Save" is now possible up to 16 channels.
Download: Firmware-Update RMK2 V2.01
Check on the SW-Version of the Jeti-Receiver
You can do it also from the Jeti-Box at the transmitter:
Switch ON MikroKopter and transmitter (Jeti-Receiver must be connected before)
JetiBox one time right to "<- RX ->"
JetiBox one time down to change to the menus of the RMK2
JetiBox three times right. Now you see the Firmware version ("FW ver. x.xx")
with connection to FC2.1
Therefore the MK-USB must be connected to the FlightCtrl !
You can't update the RMK1 with this tool - it's not really necessary!
- Therefore click with the right mouse-button into the grey area next to the Update-Button and choose "activate Jeti update mode"
- Attention: As a type of receiver "Jeti" must be choosen before in the Kopter-Tool
- The Kopter-Tool will open a data-channel to the Jeti-Receiver and will be closed
- Afterwards you can use the program "Jeti_RMK2_Updater_x_yyy.exe" to update the receiver
- Attention: The MK-USB must be direct connected to the FC ( it doesn't go through the NC )
- May be the receiver must be connected again
- After the update the RMK2 must be connected new to the transmitter.
with Flight-Control <2.1
If you use a smaller version rather than V2.1 it could be possible that the FC causes a "Reset" after you reconnect the RMK2. It's the matter of fact that's not enough capacity on the +V-site.
It'll help you, if you leave the 6-pole-cable connected between FC and NaviControl. The FC uses the capacity of the NC and do not cause a "Reset" after reconnected.
Connection to MK-USB
You can also do an update with this small circuit, if you do not have the Jeti-data cable to the FC:
You can directly use the program "Jeti_RMK2_Updater_1_22.exe" without a start-up of the Kopter-Tool before.
- With the Update-Tool you can't setup the COM-Port manually. The tool finds the FT232RL-Chip of the MKUSB by itself.
- You have to use for the Jeti-Update a MKUSB ( or one with the FT232RL-Chip), a different serial adapter is not working.
- You should only use one MKUSB-Adapter connected to the PC, otherwise a different one will be activated.
- During the update the little LED must be flashing !
More information to the Jeti-Recweiver RMK2 and the setup for the Fail Save you can get under: Jeti receiver
- (Hier kann ein Link auf eine Kategorie eingefügt werden)