Buy here: Shop
If you want to use a Lipo to supply a device like a Monitor, the problem is, that a undervoltage-Warning is missing.
And if you forget to disconnect the Lipo, the Lipo gets totally discharged and would be damaged.
- Warns you at a low voltage level
- Switches off the power
- Simply connects your Lipo on the balancer-Connector
Attention: Please note the polarity of the balancer connector (black is negative). If the polarity is reversed, the LiPoSaver itselve gets not damaged. However, then comes out the wrong polarity on the output and could (possibly) damage the connected device.
Use on 4-cell-Lipo (4S)
- Warning: Voltage below 13,5V
- Switching off: Spannung Voltage below 12,5V
Use on 3-cell-Lipo (3S)
- Warning: Voltage below 10,5V
- Switching off: Spannung Voltage below 9,4V
Please disconnect the Liposaver from the Lipo to prevent totally discharge of the Lipo. The Lipo-Saver itselv takes about 3mA, that would discharge your Lipo about 0,1Ah per day
- Solder the output cable
- Attach the cable with the cable tight
- Solder the angled pin-row
Use without balancer-connection
Use on 3S
For using on 3s the following changes are required:
- Use only 4-pins row
- Solder the Jumper "3s"