Release date: 20.04.2017
How to update?
- A flight zone can be defined.
- Outside the Flyzone an error is reported and the MK flies back.
- If the MK would fly further away from the zone, it would land automatically.
How to set the Flyzone-Points: Hold ALT and right click into the Map
No flight without flyzones
= Integration of GNSS Galileo Navigation System
(Galileo satellites are displayed in blue color and have an Europe flag sign)
GNSS Receivers with Galileo support are available in our shop
HotShoe Photo counter in the HoTT Text-Telemetry display
Press (SET) in this menu to change between
- GPS Speed
- Magnetic field
Better Status text in Text-Telemetry
In the last line of the Text-Telemetry you can now see the same information that you see would see in the extra Telemetry display of HoTT-Transmitters like MC-32 or MC-20.
You can now see Waypoint data etc.
More Information in Map-Display
- Type of Satfix
- Active Boat-Mode
HotShoe adapter connected
- Bugfix: EEPROM Data was reset if downgrading the firmware
- Beeping if Parachute is active
Show "CalibrationError" Message if the copter is moved during calibration or one value is not correct
- accept slightly higher tolerances during calibration
Bugfix: JetiMenu: ACC-Calibration during flight didn't work
- Reinit of the GNSS receiver in case of initialisation failure
FC 2.18b (27.04.2017)
Bugfix: Dynamic Position Hold, Teachable Carefree & RC-Lost Beep-Off were deactivated in the settings when updating from older Version to 2.18
NC 2.18b (23.05.2017)
- Serial connection to MK3Mag (old Hardware) fixed. The NC was connecting back to GPS after 5 Seconds because of GPS Data timeout